Join CCA Maryland Today
CCA Maryland was formed in 1995 by 100 avid recreational anglers who were concerned about the lack of a strong conservation voice in striped bass fishery management policy. Since then, we have achieved significant improvement in fisheries management policy, natural resource law enforcement, aquatic habitat restoration and enhancement, and natural resource conservation. CCA Maryland is supported by nearly 2000 members who are conservation-minded anglers of all kinds. If you troll, live-line, jig, crab, fly-fish, and guide professionally, CCA Maryland is for you.
By joining CCA you will become a part of the largest organization of it’s kind in the Country. We have over 130k members through 19 member states.
Join via Mail
Current Membership Benefits
From time to time, local, regional and national companies provide discounts and benefits to CCA members. Any current benefits that are available for CCA Maryland members** are listed below.
- Promotion of a Conservation Based, Resource-First Management Approach
- Strong representation of recreational fishing in Maryland and beyond
- Support for Science-Based Fisheries Management Policies
- Support for Local STEM Education Programs with Oyster and Habitat Curriculum, and Hands on Projects
- Enhancing Marine Habitat with Community Built Artificial Reefs
- Support for numerous youth fishing and outreach efforts
- Legislative Protections of the
Chesapeake Wild Oyster Population
- Supporting the Passage of the 365 Day Recreational Fishing License Bill